Thursday, September 6, 2007

Goodbye To You, My Good Friend

Friend comes and go but life have to go on...

It was great to know you since that year 2005. When we first met, you were quiet while i was the one who made the conversation. You were just smiling throughout the meeting while listening to my stories.

Well, at first I thought.."Such uninteresting friend...huh..". But, as the longer I got to know you, you were the greatest friend that i ever had. We hang out a lot and I don't think anybody can replace your place. You were funny, crazy and had the greatest idea to do things. But, you were a good listener too. You were there when I need help and nevertheless, the one who always at my side when I'm sad.

Well, there goes the old times but I will always cherish and reminisce our friendship and the time that we had spent together. It was great...it was wonderful.

But now, you are no longer around to play with me....
Hang out with me....
Shopping together with me....
Dine with me. Lunch with me....
Breakfast with me....

It's saddening me when our friendship just vanished to thin air...without much notice or warning. I guess life just has to go on..even without you at my side. I remember once you said to me.." Sharon, you will always be my darling whatever happens and I will always at your side when you need me.

Thank you for being such a wonderful buddy to me....

Goodbye to you my wonderful and awesome friend....

1 comment:

Shannon said...

i am saying this to you now...
"dear, i might not be able to always be there for u when u are down or i might not be able to cheer u up when u are sad... but u are one best friend i will always cherish from the bottom of my heart...." friends are not constant... But God is... as much as i wanna say i will always be there for u ...i know i will fail at some point in life...so i shall not say it to you... will always keep u in prayer...

Gambate!!!!